• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Flat decks are not an excuse for bowling this bad. If the Indian seamers cannot adapt, they shouldn't be playing. Too much depends on Bhuvneshwar Kumar, a limited bowler, who can't survive flat deck after flat deck. They need raw pace.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Flat decks are not an excuse for bowling this bad. If the Indian seamers cannot adapt, they shouldn't be playing. Too much depends on Bhuvneshwar Kumar, a limited bowler, who can't survive flat deck after flat deck. They need raw pace.
Pace isn't important if you can land straight yorkers. But no one seems to be able to. Is it really that hard. You should have fine leg back, midwicket back, straight long-on and wide mid off and bowl full and straight. If you do that, you can have your off side men in the ring.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hahahah holy ****, I just had an up n go moments before writing that post and it went straight through me like no ones business, prompting that post. Weird.

Choc ice flavour ftr.

uvelocity

International Coach
i did some casual work making vegetarian sausages at a sanitarium factory back in the day. putrid stuff. reckon there's some muck in those up n gos too

Riggins

International Captain
Hahahah holy ****, I just had an up n go moments before writing that post and it went straight through me like no ones business, prompting that post. Weird.

Choc ice flavour ftr.
I'm pretty sure most up n go are soy based though? Was why it was so hilarious that he got worse and worse the more soy latte's he drank.

benchmark00

I'm pretty sure most up n go are soy based though? Was why it was so hilarious that he got worse and worse the more soy latte's he drank.
nfi.

I'm convinced I'm lactose intolerant because it kills me after drinking thickshakes itbt. Refuse to give them up though. Worth the trouble.

Spikey

yeah good work faulkner, you ****ing idiot. even when you do something good, you do something bad. get out of the team.

Spikey

maxwell grabs hold of Faulkner's arm to make sure faulkner doesn't kill again. best thing maxwell has ever done

Bracken

U19 Debutant
Well this is just pathetic play from Australia. They lack the experience required to do them properly, the high fives, and if they're going to run around throwing them willy nilly, well, accidents like this are bound to happen.