• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

dermo

International Vice-Captain
**** off Sharma you absolute ****, bows and fields like **** for 49 overs then gets a cheap wicket at the death and starts doing the stare WAC.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're talking about the bloke timing his leap there for that catch, but I don't actually know that he jumped at all

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Fancy a bowler not going for the second run there just to protect his ****ing batting average. I suppose it was against the best fielding unit the world has ever seen so he had no chance.

ajdude

International Coach
amount of ciggies finch has had since his dismissal

0 -
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
12 - ajdude

Burgey

on no your son turned into shane watson. was he out LBW?
Nah, nicked off to gully. Wasn't happy with him at all tbh. Gave him a massive bake. "It's how you react to these things that's the measure of you" blah blah blah. Told him if he does it again he won't be playing.

Lesson learned.

Then went off to my game and sledges the **** out if an utter **** on the other side.

Do as I say, etc.

Burgey

Foxtel commentators refusing to give any credit to Bailey for his knock. Praising Maxwell's knock for getting us to 300 ffs.

Pack of arseholes.

TheJediBrah

Brilliant cameo by Maxwell to back up a classic Finch opening. McKay to strike a good 20 not out and take a bundle to round off a good Australian performance.
Should have sent McKay in earlier. Much underrated batsman.

Hughes
Finch
Maxwell
McKay
Watson
Bailey
Voges
Faulkner
Johnson
Haddin

^would have been a better batting order.

5 wickets each to McKay and Maxwell here. Unless Finch nabs 1 or 2 with his handy left-arm spin. Or Maxwell pulls off one of his brilliant run outs.

Burgey

You do know you aren't funny, dont you mate?

Edit: The pro-Victorian dickhead, I mean

Last edited:

Burgey

Good to see the Fox editors including Warne referring to Watson as "Shane Warne" in the highlights package.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I think this tour has to be the one in which we discard Ishant Sharma for the time being. With Indian bowlers, we settle for bowlers being accurate or wicket-taking. Ishant Sharma is neither - bowling wide and short at 130kph. As much as it pains me to say it, Unadkat has earned an opportunity as a promising death bowler. Shami Ahmed has earned an opportunity off the back of a good run for India A and doing well when he played for India.

And FFS, regarding the slower ball. It is just not worth it unless you are going to bowl it straight; the risk reward of "MISS, SIX, MISS, SIX" just isn't good enough!

OverratedSanity

I loathe Dhoni for his ridiculous field changes which are basically "Oh the batsman hit the ball there, ok let's move a fielder there immediately". But this time it actually worked... Genius