• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Shri

Mr. Glass
Neither of those dicks need defending from fanboys. Dhawan couldn't have done it to a nicer guy and he deserves whatever sledging is thrown at him in the future. So everyone stfu. It wasn't the worst thing to happen in a cricket match.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Neither of those dicks need defending from fanboys. Dhawan couldn't have done it to a nicer guy and he deserves whatever sledging is thrown at him in the future. So everyone stfu. It wasn't the worst thing to happen in a cricket match.
So from now on, anything that wasn't the worst thing to happen in a cricket match, we leave alone? Cue the tumbleweeds and blank forums. I'm no Watson fan at all but no professional sportsman should revel in the injury of another, lest they open themselves up to the karma of such a fate themselves. So unnecessary

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah let's not talk about any incident at all until someone pulls out a stump and shish-kababs another cricketer with it(Would probably be freaking awesome) . "not the worst thing to happen" What sort of bs is this :laugh:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will blocking you mean that you don't try and talk to me again? Mate, for all the dinners in the world, I don't care about your opinion. I never have and I never will. Please stop replying to anything I say, don't bring me up ever again. Your opinions do not mean one iota to me.
Shame because I "value" your opinion as I know whatever you venture on any topic is complete horse****

As such. all I need to do is state the opposite to bat 1.000

karan316

State Vice-Captain
People can discuss whatever they like so long as it's related to the match, and so long as it's a genuine discussion. If they feel strongly about something, they're well within their rights to post about it and it's not trolling to do so within reason. Notice that the people objecting to Dhawan's behaviour are nowhere near universally Australians (or even non-Indians).

On the other hand, the post you made above with the youtube link is not relevant to the discussion and is absolutely trolling, and if you make another like it you'll be infracted.
So if i post something irrelevant I will be infracted, and people abusing other posters is fine in your view? Don't you think that deserves an infraction? Was daemon's post acceptable?

OverratedSanity

So if i post something irrelevant I will be infracted, and people abusing other posters is fine in your view? Don't you think that deserves an infraction? Was daemon's post acceptable?
I just find the irony of this post hilarious since your argument with Daemon was about him finding Dhawan's behaviour unacceptable and you disagreeing . :laugh:

I hardly think calling someone a ****ing knob is the worst thing to happen on a cricket forum. So everyone stfu :ph34r:

Last edited:

karan316

State Vice-Captain
I just find the irony of this post hilarious since your argument with Daemon was about him finding Dhawan's behaviour unacceptable and you disagreeing . :laugh:

I hardly think calling someone a ****ing knob is the worst thing to happen on a cricket forum. So everyone stfu :ph34r:
Ok fake ID

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
could always just leave the mods to do the moderating

Daemon

I fully expected to be infracted when I made the post. I don't think it will go by unnoticed and if I were a mod I'd definitely take action against it. But let's not detract from the reality of the situation here which is basically you feeling hard done by because people are targeting a player of a country that you support.

I get where you're coming from, tbh. When people make jokes about Tendulkar, Indian cricket, or say things like what Rob did a couple pages back, deep down I do feel like calling them ****s and fiercely defending my country. (It's the same reason why English posters get so touchy when we mention their imports ftr) But I called you a knob because you decided to irrationally defend Dhawan by bringing up an equally dickish yet unrelated incident involving Watson, as if all the posters here were unfairly conspiring against him and India or something.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I really don't see Dhawan doing too well opening in the tests against the Saffers. Get Vijay and Pujara to open. Kohli at 3. Rahane at 4. Rohit at 5.