• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
I think I'm the only person who likes Watson (and doesn't think he's a c*nt), but doesn't mind the mocking either. How is that any different from sledging (either in intent or effect)? Anyways, I kinda like watching Angry Watto bat

Spark

Global Moderator
I think I'm the only person who likes Watson (and doesn't think he's a c*nt), but doesn't mind the mocking either. How is that any different from sledging (either in intent or effect)? Anyways, I kinda like watching Angry Watto bat
You can't see the problem with making fun of a player's injury?

Wow.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Whatever twattish things watto has done, no one deserves that. I'd have encouraged a mocking if it was a cramp or something, but this is a legitimate injury. Very poor form

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Also, as has been mentioned, Dhawan himself was limping around like a dickhead in game 6 too. He's the last person who can make fun of Twatto.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I already said Gambhir, if you're going to try and one-up me you should have said true ****s like Pujara.
It's because of ****s like you we can't have an accurate douchebag tier system these days. Tendulkar a tier 6 at the very least.