• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think Rohit mots is fair enough. He was crucial in game 2 and 7, and he scored big in game 6 too.

Plus he didn't get run out by standing in the middle of the pitch just chilling.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Rohit mots is fair enough. He was crucial in game 2 and 7, and he scored big in game 6 too.

Plus he didn't get run out by standing in the middle of the pitch just chilling.
Bailey did well in EVERY game except today. Same with Kohli. But no, let's just go with the aggregates and give it to Sharma. Awful decision

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Dhawan might be a **** but that celebration after taking the last catch made me lol so hard. Just saw the replay.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
A good effort by the Australian team, considering the form the Indian team was in, and their recent record(home ODIs), Australia did really well overall.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
That game toyed with my emotions. All I can say is that James Faulkner is a very special cricketer. The pitch was flat, but the composure showed serious class. He had a rough series with the ball but he showed an ability to reverse swing the ball and I think his bowling will improve with time. I think he's gonna be a permanent fixture of the ODI and Test team for several years.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Faulkner looked a useful bowler with the new ball in the IPL (ie when it does > nothing), but he also looked tailender-ish when the ball moved. I expect his usefulness will swap around heavily in different conditions.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Farewell Vinay Kumar. That was definitely the last of him we're going to see on the international scene imo.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yet another match/series/year where India refuses to admit that pace bowlers exist or even have purpose in the game of cricket. Don't worry though, i'm sure South Africa will take pity on you, LMAO.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sharma MOTS? Reminds of when Sachin missed the one game, scored the 200, scored a duck and still got the nod.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Don't give a **** what you blokes saying, baileys stupidity should bar you from mots awards. He's lucky to still be alive itbt

dermo

Don't give a **** what you blokes saying, baileys stupidity should bar you from mots awards. He's lucky to still be alive itbt
a **** like you wouldnt understand, but hes just such a good bloke he had to check on rad

dermo

the question is, which indian player would 00 most like to get in a fist fight with?