• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Against a second string Australian side in a meaningless odi series... Meh
It's not a second string side at all really. Starc was injured, Clarke was rested, Johnson missed one game. Lehmann was rested. :ph34r:

That's pretty close to full strength as far as away ODI squads go.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dhawan is just a ****. I knew he was a **** when he was doing fielding practice in Hyderabad and looked like a dick.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
These ****s won the CT and 4-0 Aust too.

Sachin, Laxman, Dravid and co. were there for 0-4 0-4 Eng and Aust :ph34r:
Fair enough... But seriously, you should only be allowed to be such ****s if you win ****ing everything instead of a couple of series... Gotta earn the right to be dicks. These guys haven't quite done it yet

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
someone stay up and tell me what bailey says for his run out. I gotta go to bed, driving back from Rye to Melb tmr morning and I'm full of 90th bday cake so need to sleep.
george's hair's looking a tad long, could do with a trim. hasn't mentioned the runout.

loving the bcci logo on the foam bit of the microphone.

what the ****, rohit mots?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
One of my biggest gripes in cricket is people not thinking sixes are boundaries. If you just mean fours, then just ****ing say fours.