• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dhawan's like a new younger, more exuberant Sehwag. Fast scoring opener, village looking technique, and most importantly, the least likeable guy in international cricket. WAC.
Sehwag was like the complete opposite in terms of likability tbh. He talked like a **** who didn't know he was being a ****... Gloriously oblivious to the surroundings just like his batting. Dhawan today has been just pure malicious ****

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Dhawan's like a new younger, more exuberant Sehwag. Fast scoring opener, village looking technique, and most importantly, the least likeable guy in international cricket. WAC.
Sehwag wasn't such a wanker actually.

Someone needs to make them sit down and work on their conduct seriously. Look at this bunch and look at Tendulkar, Dravid, Laxman, Kimble, Srinath etc from the previous generation. This can't go on.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sehwag wasn't such a wanker actually.

Someone needs to make them sit down and work on their conduct seriously. Look at this bunch and look at Tendulkar, Dravid, Laxman, Kimble, Srinath etc from the previous generation. This can't go on.
These ****s are winning though :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
someone stay up and tell me what bailey says for his run out. I gotta go to bed, driving back from Rye to Melb tmr morning and I'm full of 90th bday cake so need to sleep.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
These ****s are winning though :ph34r:
Yeah that's true. But I don't know if I'd rather take wins or good conduct. I know a sports fan should take win rather than trophies of sportsmanship but still conflicted.

Yuvraj seems like a sage amongst this bunch!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah that's true. But I don't know if I'd rather take wins or good conduct. I know a sports fan should take win rather than trophies of sportsmanship but still conflicted.

Yuvraj seems like a sage amongst this bunch!
we could always be like NZ and win the ICC spirit of cricket award but be super ****?