• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

dermo

International Vice-Captain
probably the main reason i want Bailey in the test team is cause he isn't a ****, top 3 best blokes in world cricket

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
i think my favourite part of an Australian ODI match is the part where people start talking about how Bailey would be useful for the test team
My favourite part is when you start talking about how much you hope Faulkner gets hit around.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm just going to put it out there but I think George Bailey is a good bet for the Test team. He is likely to make an excellent debut and average above 40.01 if given the chance.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ICYMI:

@CricketNSWBlues: Sean Abbott claims Man of the Match honours. 47 off 40 and 2/43 with the ball. 10 overs straight. #RyobiCup #gotheblues

Burgey

Vinay Kumar is now the 27,468th Indian seamer who has looked decent the first time I've seen him, been yapped up by numpties on here and in the Indian press, and turned out to be borderline disabled.

Spikey

former test opener glenn maxwell had a chance to put his name into ashes contention. he'll be disappointed with himself for throwing it away

dermo

International Vice-Captain
ICYMI:

@CricketNSWBlues: Sean Abbott claims Man of the Match honours. 47 off 40 and 2/43 with the ball. 10 overs straight. #RyobiCup #gotheblues
besides the fact i reckon abbott is average, smitteh batting through the vast majority of the chase sounds like a better performance

obvs i didnt see it so who knows