Cricket Player Manager
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Sreesanth gets life ban

  1. #1
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Furball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    #banblocky
    Posts
    20,379

    Sreesanth gets life ban

    kyear2 and nightprowler10 like this.
    ​63*

  2. #2
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55,521
    Taste it Teja
    honestbharani and smalishah84 like this.

  3. #3
    Global Moderator Prince EWS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Moving to Somalia
    Posts
    44,055
    Sreesanth continuing a career-long tradition of making himself more valuable to the Indian Test side than Ishant Sharma by ensuring he's not eligible for selection.

    Well done Sree; always putting the team first.
    ~ Cribbertarian ~

    Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09

    Quote Originally Posted by John Singleton
    Recognition of Property Rights in material objects is the recognition of a manís right to exist; his right to pursue his own goals in his own manner at his own discretion with what is rightfully his to command. Just as the Right to Life is the right to the property of oneís own person, so the right to own material products is the right to sustain oneís life and to keep the results of oneís own efforts.


  4. #4
    International Vice-Captain MW1304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    South Central
    Posts
    4,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Taste it Teja
    Can you imagine what it must feel like for your hero to turn out a total and utter **** of the highest proportions? Oh right..


  5. #5
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    Sreesanth continuing a career-long tradition of making himself more valuable to the Indian Test side than Ishant Sharma by ensuring he's not eligible for selection.

    Well done Sree; always putting the team first.
    Yep, good from you
    Quote Originally Posted by MW1304 View Post
    Can you imagine what it must feel like for your hero to turn out a total and utter **** of the highest proportions? Oh right..
    honestbharani likes this.

  6. #6
    State Vice-Captain schearzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Isla de Muerta
    Posts
    1,380
    No place for that **** in cricket or any sport. Hate it, see ya late Sreesanth
    Current Favourite XI 1. Gayle 2. Warner 3.Sangakarra 4. Clarke* 5. Chanderpaul 6.DeVilliers 7. De Kock+ 8. Vettori 9. Johnson 10. Herath 11. Steyn

  7. #7
    International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    13,030
    When is his hearing in court?

  8. #8
    International Captain ankitj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad India
    Posts
    6,362
    Yay for that.

    Hoping that he doesn't become a reality show celebrity. Depriving him of any attention will be good punishment.

  9. #9
    International Coach uvelocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    seamy road
    Posts
    12,046
    thats up there with the worst youve posted ****o
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I just love all kinds of balls.

  10. #10
    International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    13,030
    Sreesanth ‏@sreesanth36 40m
    Plss have faith in me..Iam sure I will prove my innocence soon....I will get through this..I ve full faith ..God is great..

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    just this side of cool
    Posts
    958
    Well that's 2 less cheating pricks in cricket.

  12. #12
    International Coach uvelocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    seamy road
    Posts
    12,046
    cant wait for his string of multis

  13. #13
    Cricket Web Staff Member fredfertang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    It is a far far better place ............ etc etc
    Posts
    12,349
    At least he'll be able to concentrate on his greatest talent now - I reckon his face is tailor made for a starring role in South Park

  14. #14
    Cricketer Of The Year Arjun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    8,380
    He's stopped being relevant since 2007. Face it, this bloke wasn't as talented or productive as some romantic writers say he was. He just got lucky every now and then, but that's all someone with limited ability and insufficient pace can manage. Plenty of better bowlers out there who can move the ball better, or bowl decently fast. No big loss.

    What is questionable, however, is this mouse-squishing by the BCCI, while the snakes are still at play. Why can't the BCCI try to bust the gambling racket instead? They won't need to ruin more careers by banning players, which is counter-productive. Catch the scamming bookmakers and handlers, and that will clean up the system forever.
    "Talent is nothing without opportunity"
    "You're not remembered for aiming at the target, but hitting it"

    Twenty20 used to be boring.

    Sponsored...by...nothing!!!

  15. #15
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Furball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    #banblocky
    Posts
    20,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Arjun View Post
    He's stopped being relevant since 2007. Face it, this bloke wasn't as talented or productive as some romantic writers say he was. He just got lucky every now and then, but that's all someone with limited ability and insufficient pace can manage. Plenty of better bowlers out there who can move the ball better, or bowl decently fast. No big loss.

    What is questionable, however, is this mouse-squishing by the BCCI, while the snakes are still at play. Why can't the BCCI try to bust the gambling racket instead? They won't need to ruin more careers by banning players, which is counter-productive. Catch the scamming bookmakers and handlers, and that will clean up the system forever.
    Busting the gambling racket is a police, not a BCCI issue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 07:20 AM
  2. Life
    By Perm in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 18-05-2010, 02:01 PM
  3. Which was the BEST day of your life so far??
    By biased indian in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 24-04-2005, 09:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •