• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indoor Cricket

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Expecting to see a front page article on the topic soon.
I don't know why you are so disingenuous sometimes - you know full well that I am currently negotiating the film rights to that story with gorillagram.com, and that the main stumbling block seems to be GIMH's reluctance to take up the role of Churchill after he found out you were pencilled in for doing the screenplay - apparently he's not keen on your forward defensive, 'cos you don't keep your bat straight enough and you jiggle it about too much during his run-up

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
This dapper gent (the delightfully named "Herbie Spooner") is demonstrating the correct amount of sponsors logos that should be displayed on cricketing attire. Good boy Herbie.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
This guy has an even better name. Probably the best cricketer's name ever. "Dick Spooner".

Attachments

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Increasing the number of fielders will increase the number of outs, thereby making games more speedy and spectacular.
I think each fielder should have a firecracker in his arse that is lit by remote control at an unspecified time. That would be absolutely spectacular!

Oh, this is a stab inthe dark but is 'Lokomotiv' Japanese for 'Long-standing CW member with a liking for Japan'?

Last edited: