• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guess the two net sessions and practice game Kallis had just weren't enough. Gotta question Smith not opening in the second innings of the warm up as well, coming back after a pretty long break after all.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very nice from Pakistan... Like what I've seen of Irfan. If they get Amla here they have the chance to run through the rest of the order quickly

smash84

The Tiger King
well played for Amla....now please get out.....

RR is 2.4 for SA, definitely not easy batting out there.

SeamUp

International Coach
Someone describe the ABdV dismissal to me, with an eye to law 23
Adnan Akmal was immediately asking for the ball from Younis Khan which meant Pakistan thought the ball was 'still in play'.

My view though is that it comes down to a sportsmanship thing. if AB was attempting a run then it would be a different story for me. It's like when a fielder throws the ball and hits the batsman and they don't take a run.

SeamUp

International Coach
Most disciplined I have seen Pakistan bowl in a long while. Irfan definitely looks to have improved his stamina.

Bit of nip seam movement on the odd occasion which is maybe better than it doing it continuously. Also saw a ball reverse from Junaid Khan, thought that was very interesting.

JP looking so classy. Really hope he carries on.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Most disciplined I have seen Pakistan bowl in a long while. Irfan definitely looks to have improved his stamina.

Bit of nip seam movement on the odd occasion which is maybe better than it doing it continuously. Also saw a ball reverse from Junaid Khan, thought that was very interesting.

JP looking so classy. Really hope he carries on.
It is so brutal how you managed to jinx Irfan.

Spark

Global Moderator
Adnan Akmal was immediately asking for the ball from Younis Khan which meant Pakistan thought the ball was 'still in play'.

My view though is that it comes down to a sportsmanship thing. if AB was attempting a run then it would be a different story for me. It's like when a fielder throws the ball and hits the batsman and they don't take a run.
Mm, I dunno. Negligence is no defence when you've been stumped.