• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

Paul S

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
That's expected from a guy coming back after injury. Steyn will take a couple of spells to get used to Test cricket. Besides, these tracks are very flat.

smash84

The Tiger King
Steyn always takes it lightly in the practice matches. In real matches he will probably rip us a new one.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't understand how Pakistan always manages to lose the toss..is it some secret pact with the sponsors to ensure the match goes on for a few more days?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
A little surprising to see Abdur Rehman overlooked for the debutant Babar.

To the Aussie guys with Foxtel, is this game on TV or what? I'm sure I read it was but it's not on the guide or anything..

EDIT Rehman out with a sore back, thanks Cricinfo.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Not on Foxtel. Dire.
I'm certain that I saw on Fox Sports News that they were going to show this. Perhaps they will start from day 2 or after lunch or something. It's rubbish considering we have Golf, Netball and Darts on and none of them are LIVE.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Looking forward to this series. IMO SA vs Pakistan is always a fun contest.

Pakistan draws first blood btw. Great bowling by Irfan.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
The big fish are still there but nonetheless any wickets from the seamers from Pakistan are good contributions.