• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Ali is key here for Pakistan, I am sure Misbah will be fighting with all he has and so will Younis, but they can not do it all by themselves.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
These are the only two batsman who could get a massive score for Pakistan. Get either of them soon, and it's game over.

This is why I like Clarke and rate him as a captain. He would have declared a while back and would trust his bowlers to get the job done. Smith on the other hand is very risk averse.
Smith did exactly that twice in their home summer, first tests against NZ and first test against Pak. I thought it pointless then, just as it would be pointless now.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Steyn is getting the ball to reverse now, so this won't last for very long. And I thought Juniad could manage it as well, but it turns out he can't. Don't understand how he has lost his ability to swing, seam and reverse.

Spark

Global Moderator
This is why I like Clarke and rate him as a captain. He would have declared a while back and would trust his bowlers to get the job done. Smith on the other hand is very risk averse.
Timing-wise this declaration was almost identical to Sydney 2012, so not really sure where you get that from. Clarke declares early when he feels he might run out of time, there's no chance of that here.

How has clarkes team been doing on the rankings?
yawn

---

Are they replaying the actual incident which has been pinged?

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Lol, so that's how Steyn is reversing it.

Personally he should be allowed, since you don't get much opportunity to see reverse.

jan

State Vice-Captain
Didnt quite catch the ball issue...

Btw as the frontpage informs us: happy bday Maximas .)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Smith should deny it and storm off imo. Pakistan win the match. Greatest comeback ever.