• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

salman85

International Debutant
Khurram Manzoor :@

Like i said before, Shan Masood looks like a much more compact and level headed player. Don't see Khurram Manzoor lasting too long in the side.

salman85

International Debutant
I look at Imran Tahir, notice his dyed hair. And say to myself "there's a word for people like him in Pakistan and India - starts with C, and ends with A".

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
the best chance sa has to win this game would be the bowl pak out for under 120.

batting last will be an absolute nightmare.

salman85

International Debutant
I would be pretty happy if we manage to get 200-220 on the board here.With Amla not playing, SA's batting prowess has been reduced.And plus all the signs of this pitch being a turner are there.Ajmal and Zulfiqar will be very difficult to cope with in the 4th innings.