• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a way to protect his UAE blemish (according to possible Detractors and I am not one haha ftr) :p
:laugh:

Funny thing is it might actually rob him of the chance to correct that blemish if he doesn't play... If he does play I don't think he'll be fully fit. Huge blow either way for South Africa... Best batsman and bowling spearhead both gone

Last edited:

salman85

International Debutant
I have a really weird feeling that Pakistan will be outdone by the man they least expect - Imran Tahir.

salman85

International Debutant
Yeah that was my reaction too. He hasn't deserved a spot in the ODI side for a while now. What i like about the guy is that even when he cribs, he smiles :D

Agent Nationaux

International Coach

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Is Pakistan's new opening pair actually gonna be any good or will they become mediocre like Fulton and Rutherford will eventually become?

smash84

The Tiger King
and steyn is playing....****....and imran tahir is in the side as well

pakistan unchanged

and apparently from the looks of it, the wicket is a spinner's delight....we'll have to see

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm interested to see how Elgar goes - will he bat 3? This could make or break his test career