• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

Riggins

International Captain
I made a bet when you made this post and I've greenbooked on it already. Cheers Riggins.
What does greenbooked mean?

I went to get on it but online betting was locked out, and my phone is on the bed. Seemed like too much effort.

91Jmay

International Coach
South Africa need a spinner to be a great side don't they. Not sure Robin Peterson is good enough to be a second spinner, let alone a front liner.

Briony

International Debutant
On these sort of pitches yes, in SA it does not faze them because their quicks can be effective.

smash84

The Tiger King
If South Africa can get rid of Misbah and Manzoor then they are pretty much into the tail after that

smash84

The Tiger King
add shafiq to the list.......the 2nd new ball is coming up soon so SA will be looking forward to it. They will be hoping to get one of these guys with this old ball and then get 2 more quick strikes from the 2nd new ball

91Jmay

International Coach
On these sort of pitches yes, in SA it does not faze them because their quicks can be effective.
Yes, great teams win everywhere though. Really is what sorts the very good from the great. South Africa could well win here because of how weak Pakistan's batting is but India for example would be extremely difficult for them to win with Peterson as there lead spinner.

smash84

The Tiger King
if we are talking hypotheticals here then I am wondering what if SA actually manage to lose this series how will they feel? I mean this Pakistan side lost to the Zimbos just a month back :wacko: