• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Turning into a great test match, this... Pakistan well and truly on top. Anyone know how the pitch is? Ajmal to become a bigger threat later?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah, day four and the first session of day five at Brisbane were far worse. Bowlers claimed one wicket and they even lost one or two themselves I think (unless that was after lunch)

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I must admit I was a little skeptical about how SA's bowlers would go, but it seems this has been an impressive performance so far from Pakistan, while there is speculation Pakistan could fall anytime I think the openers were actually their biggest problem, with Younis and Misbah to come I'd say they are set for a big lead unless no one else turned up and this partnership was broken soon.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seems strange to see the best side in the world struggling so much. Could easily be that they are undercooked but that might be unfair on Pakistan who have played very well so far. Pitch looking very flat now as SA bowl and Pakistan got something from it.

The debutant looks composed, nice balance at the crease.

Last edited: