Page 11 of 88 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1319
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: *Official* Pakistan v South Africa in UAE

  1. #151
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,094
    well played for Amla....now please get out.....

    RR is 2.4 for SA, definitely not easy batting out there.
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

    Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

  2. #152
    Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    9,468
    Lol ABCDEFG
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

  3. #153
    Cricket Web Staff Member fredfertang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cloud Cuckoo Land
    Posts
    11,375
    The biter bit

  4. #154
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    31,287
    Someone describe the ABdV dismissal to me, with an eye to law 23
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +


    get ready for a broken ****in' arm


  5. #155
    State Regular kykweer.proteas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    926
    It has balanced out nicely now, Amla and Duminy should cash in now.

  6. #156
    State Regular kykweer.proteas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    926
    The other batsmen are probably jealous they could not get to the afternoon session lol

  7. #157
    International 12th Man SeamUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    Someone describe the ABdV dismissal to me, with an eye to law 23
    Adnan Akmal was immediately asking for the ball from Younis Khan which meant Pakistan thought the ball was 'still in play'.

    My view though is that it comes down to a sportsmanship thing. if AB was attempting a run then it would be a different story for me. It's like when a fielder throws the ball and hits the batsman and they don't take a run.

  8. #158
    International 12th Man SeamUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,598
    Most disciplined I have seen Pakistan bowl in a long while. Irfan definitely looks to have improved his stamina.

    Bit of nip seam movement on the odd occasion which is maybe better than it doing it continuously. Also saw a ball reverse from Junaid Khan, thought that was very interesting.

    JP looking so classy. Really hope he carries on.

  9. #159
    State Regular kykweer.proteas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by SeamUp View Post
    Most disciplined I have seen Pakistan bowl in a long while. Irfan definitely looks to have improved his stamina.

    Bit of nip seam movement on the odd occasion which is maybe better than it doing it continuously. Also saw a ball reverse from Junaid Khan, thought that was very interesting.

    JP looking so classy. Really hope he carries on.
    It is so brutal how you managed to jinx Irfan.

  10. #160
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    31,287
    Quote Originally Posted by SeamUp View Post
    Adnan Akmal was immediately asking for the ball from Younis Khan which meant Pakistan thought the ball was 'still in play'.

    My view though is that it comes down to a sportsmanship thing. if AB was attempting a run then it would be a different story for me. It's like when a fielder throws the ball and hits the batsman and they don't take a run.
    Mm, I dunno. Negligence is no defence when you've been stumped.

  11. #161
    International 12th Man SeamUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,598
    Quote Originally Posted by kykweer.proteas View Post
    It is so brutal how you managed to jinx Irfan.
    While I was doing that post, I was thinking my comment may jinx JP.

    Tough on Irfan. Certainly looked strong in his 2nd spell and in his short 3rd spell. Possibly too many overs bowled in a 2 and a bit sessions due to only 4 bowlers.

  12. #162
    International 12th Man SeamUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    Mm, I dunno. Negligence is no defence when you've been stumped.
    Definitely foolish on his part. Not going to defend him there at all and to the rules it is out. Not stumped though, run out.

  13. #163
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    21,094
    Amla screwing us all over again........this series is going down the toilet too.......

  14. #164
    School Boy/Girl Cricketer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    59
    Should be able to put on a good total now. Good stuff from Amla once again.

  15. #165
    School Boy/Girl Cricketer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    59
    Duminy goes. Soft dismissal

Page 11 of 88 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ****Official****Pakistan in South Africa
    By Agent Nationaux in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 2391
    Last Post: 06-03-2014, 05:50 AM
  2. *Official* South Africa in Pakistan
    By Bouncer in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 1035
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 08:17 AM
  3. ***Official*** Pakistan in South Africa
    By nightprowler10 in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 2202
    Last Post: 17-02-2007, 03:28 PM
  4. *Official* South Africa in Pakistan Thread
    By zohaib in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 28-10-2003, 02:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •