Here's what the Indian Domestic Perfomers' FC XI looks like, over two seasons
- Rahul and JJ Singh open the innings
- Kedar Jadhav, SS Tiwary and Ankit Bawne in the middle order.
- Parvez Rasool as the all-rounder, primarily as a middle-order bat.
- Naman Ojha as a wicketkeeper
- Rishi Dhawan at eight- and also bowling first-change
- Pankaj Singh and Ishwar Pandey opening the bowling
- Sandeep Sharma bowling second-change.
- Unlucky to miss out- Khadiwale opening, Manish Pandey in the middle-order, Mahesh Rawat as wicketkeeper, Amit Yadav as spinner- wait, no spinner is in the top wickets tally in both seasons! Actually, there's Rakesh Dhurv, but his strike rate this season was below par.