• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stephen Fleming

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Warne rated him the best opposition captain he has played against,

Purely as a captain, how would you rate Stephen Fleming?

Hooksey

Banned
Warne rated him the best opposition captain he has played against,

Purely as a captain, how would you rate Stephen Fleming?
Did a very good job as far as I could tell, and often with limited teams. Captained NZ in something like 80 tests and 200 ODIs. Not sure exactly what the wins and losses breakdown was?

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Good captain, and very good cricketer/batsman. What's not to like?

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Did a very good job as far as I could tell, and often with limited teams. Captained NZ in something like 80 tests and 200 ODIs. Not sure exactly what the wins and losses breakdown was?
Yap, got the best out of the limited resources NZ had, after him, the team looked a bit below par tbh.

RxGM

U19 Vice-Captain
He average just over 1 for wins/losses in tests.
He was an excellent captain though he under performed as a batsman because he was captain.