• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Younis Khan

smash84

The Tiger King
An underrared player who always produces the goods when needed. He now has a century against every country in every country except Australia. Hope he sticks around to play the Aussies in their backyard and smashes a big one.

How would everyone else rate him?

All-round records | Test matches | Cricinfo Statsguru | ESPN Cricinfo
:blink::blink::blink:

Besides this horse **** that he always performs I was pleasantly surprised to see that he made DoG's top 30 greatest batsmen of all time

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was total bollocks of course. Guy is a ****ing hero, I don't think there's been a cricketer who plays with such a huge smile on his face. Love him.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, was very popular here when playing for the Backs. Many (including me) wish he'd stayed.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Very handsome batsman to watch; seems a good egg too.

Has managed to avoid the whiff of anything untoward which, given some of the charlies he's shared dressing rooms with over the years, is praise worthy in itself, almost.

Paul S

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
He's a quality player. Has done well outside the subcontinent unlike most Asian batsmen

Furball

Evil Scotsman
My favourite Younis moment was when he had a whine at a pitch curator for producing a flat pitch against Sri Lanka then proved his point by scoring a triple century over the next 2 days.