• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Books

jackbyrne91

School Boy/Girl Captain
I'm off to Portugal for two weeks and want to take about 15 books with me so I don't have to talk to the Mrs and I can read for two weeks :ph34r:

I've got "The Plan" by Steve James and some book about the gambling corruption in Indian Cricket.

Anyone recommend any other recent Cricket books? Not too fussed if its an autobiography or anything like that?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Not recent but if you have not read "No Coward Soul" then I, and I am sure most others, would recommend it. Currently enjoying "Learie Constantine" by Peter Mason.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Is Beyond a Boundary by CLR James very well known? CLR James was a Trotskyist and then a West Papua independence activist.