• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting, must be a nightmare for passport authorities over there, though.

morgieb

It's horrible but I can take the 35ish heat when it's dry without too much complaint. Once there's humidity though it's absolutely ****ed. Can't walk 100m without being soaked in sweat.
The trouble with England is that it's a climate where it doesn't get hotter than 25 degrees very often. So a lot of infrastructure in London would not be equipped to handle the heat and would feel very hot.

Daemon

The trouble with England is that it's a climate where it doesn't get hotter than 25 degrees very often. So a lot of infrastructure in London would not be equipped to handle the heat and would feel very hot.
Yeah I totally understand, I've heard how bad some of the lines on the tube get.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Interesting thing about this is that apparently Fiji played a bunch of first-class matches in the 1940s and 50s. Wikipedia says they actually played against the West Indies, although the details are sadly lost behind the cricket archive paywall.

I got a 24 hour window to check it for you

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Interesting thing about this is that apparently Fiji played a bunch of first-class matches in the 1940s and 50s. Wikipedia says they actually played against the West Indies, although the details are sadly lost behind the cricket archive paywall.

Seems India played against Fiji during their 1981 tour of Australia. And had a decent game against England back in 1984 as well. (Got smashed in the first game though)

EngVsFiji-scorecard1.pngEngVsFiji-scorecard2.pngINDVsFiji1981-scorecard1.pngINDVsFiji1981-scorecard2.png

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Been watching SL and WI playing each other in 1986. Both sides going in with four seamers. SL's fearsome quartet of both Ratnayakes, De Mel and and Labrooy would strike fear into the hearts of even the toughest opposition batsmen. WI's attack of Marshall, Gray, WKM Benjamin and Walsh one of their more eclectic for the period.

Shady Slim

International Coach
is this an actual *** tape or just a myth like the sanga dick pic

never do i want a context where i can utter the word sanga dick pic again

Shri

Mr. Glass
Not like someone posted a link. Not our problem if mods are afraid of ***. Thankfully most of us are adults.