• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

indiaholic

International Captain
In chrome for mobile it is towards the bottom of the menu you access by clicking the three dots. It is a check box.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
OMG it actually worked. Now I can see what Brian Lara averaged in 2006 on my mobile. Indiaholic, you've just changed my life.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The interface is way better on mobile if you use the mobile version though, which is why I really like anything.

Daemon

Lel. SG played a friendly against Saudi just last week. Had them 150 all out iirc.

We're now playing a few friendlies against Mashona West Province. Decent names like Mawoyo, Waller and Cremer in there. Got spanked in the first game but it was a 75% strength side with youngsters thrown up the order for fun. https://www.crichq.com/#matches/505692/1st_innings

Last edited:

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
Whilst everyone really wants any given cricket match to be a closely fought, down-to-the-wire thriller, sometimes ridiculously one-sided matches can be fun too
That is absolutely brilliant. Highest score by a big a margin for the Chinese was extras (13).

Got to give it to Lu Cangcang though. Legend lasted 32 balls. Future generations of Chinese ATG's will look up to him as the founding father of cricket in China.

Shady Slim

International Coach
haha i've got some virus that replaces my google with omiga plus but it's only on google chrome non-incognito: realistically i could also use microsoft edge but no, so i have to always use incognito or suffer omiga plus

vcs

Use MalwareBytes, it gets rid of such stuff. Then install Adblock-plus.

Or move to Ubuntu.

vcs

Moving countries is easier than that.
It really isn't.. my parents are in their 60s and use it easily after I installed it on their computer with dual-boot. They switched to it out of their own free will after using it for a few days.