• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good to see Fizz back in action in the longer form. I think Mullah's 50 against India (may yet be a 100 who knows) might earn him another game, especially if Hasan/Das don't do more to impress.

Burgey

Good to see Fizz back in action in the longer form. I think Mullah's 50 against India (may yet be a 100 who knows) might earn him another game, especially if Hasan/Das don't do more to impress.
I agree anything to do with Bangladesh cricket should be here because it doesn't deserve its own thread.

Come at me, *****.

Burgey

He's the only bloke I know who is so earnest about cricket whilst at the same time having a bet each way on which side he's going to be earnest about.

Burgey

Why don't you all marry him, jeez
I forgot he was banned tbh, such is the depth of my despair at his absence.

He's the Shakib Al Hasan of posters. Big fish in the small pond of Bangladesh supporting CWers, but struggles against the bigger, more established supporter blocs.

Shady Slim

International Coach
shane warne's doing the warnie uncut tour around australia for those interested, apparently dispelling the myths surrounding his career live on stage with the aid of mark nicholas

Burgey

Rick Findlay must have a lot of time on his hands. He just tweeted that if Bradman had played every test between his retirement in 1948 and now, and made a duck in every innings, his average would be 5.88. Kind of an interesting fact in a totally useless sort of way.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Rick Findlay must have a lot of time on his hands. He just tweeted that if Bradman had played every test between his retirement in 1948 and now, and made a duck in every innings, his average would be 5.88. Kind of an interesting fact in a totally useless sort of way.
Makes more sense than comparing him to other bats tbf.