• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bavuma opening the batting in LO cricket doesn't look promising at all.

is there a thread for this btw?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Vote percentages:

Dravid was the number one fan pick with 96% of the votes.

96% Dravid
92% Kumble
91% Kapil Dev
90% Dhoni
86% Sehwag
83% Zaheer Khan
78% Srinath
73% Tendulkar
68% Gavaskar
58% Laxman
53% Ashwin
62% Yuvraj

Burgey

Yeah I remember it. Not surprisingly the Kiwis had a massive whinge about it being above shoulder height, despite the ball actually hitting him in the shoulder before striking the helmet. It was funny because the supporters seemed tothink they stll had a chance to win at that stage, which is laughable.

Was a crazy good bouncer though. Probably Lee was at his fastest around that time of his career. It was before he hurt his elbow and then became a spud for about seven years.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yeah didn't make much of a difference, I agree burgey.

Adam 'highest ever innings without a boundary' Parore probably wasn't gonna start belting sixes out of nowhere haha

and jedi I think it was only for ODIs and you got one above the shoulder in tests per over but i'm not sure

Burgey

I think that's right but I can't really remember it. It was a pretty dumb rule.