• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How can you be that bad?

And I've played in and seen some teams I thought were about as bad as you could get. That is worse than all of them.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My comp is supposedly being live streamed next year... eeek
It's become quite the thing nowadays. The Sydney first grade LO final was on Kayo this year!

Burgeinho's team had a number of their games live streamed and a couple of local radio stations picked p some comms as well.

I was saying to Mrs Burgey that when I was playing in the 80s and 90s I used to day dream about the idea of club/ local cricket being somehow broadcast or telecast with some new sort of tech that might make it all doable, and it was just a pipe dream - incomprehensible. And now tech is so affordable these days it means most weekends if I can't get out to the young bloke's game, I can watch it on FB live stream. It's dead set awesome.

Sure there's like one or at most two cameras at the game and that's limited cf what we are used to, but those who are old enough to remember watching the ABC in the 70s recall one camera at an end of the ground and maybe a single side on shot as well. These blokes who do Burgeinho's games do slowmo replays and all. It's quality.