• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Chubb

International Regular
What's the lowest total you've ever successfully defended, or failed to get?

Yesterday my VTCA Sunday team was bowled out for 72 off 33 overs, but we got them out for 63.

It was a difficult wicket, but I've definitely seen worse in NZ.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Good interview with a largely forgotten player. Back injury ruined him just as he was getting going.

Burgey

Could actually use a walking stick and still hit them better than cterd, based on video evidence

Burgey

They could have sledged me about my decisions which have been appealed instead of my age. It could have a bad effect on me etc etc et****ing cetera.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Unrelated, I think I might sign up for over 50s next year for a giggle
Go for it @Burgey.

If there were a Seniors Comp (I believe they're called Masters) or a one day team available at my old Club, I would have played a lot more games than the handful of "fill-ins" that I enjoyed after I retired at 48. Looking back through our Club archives I see that I played 7 games between 1991 & 94. I have fond memories of those games, even though I took more wickets (21 @ 11.2) than I scored runs (20 @ 3.3).

Last edited: