• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
also, anyone read this today? Who’d have thought a Qld side led by Law and Maher would be a pack of ****s?

Law said:
I can tell you, far worse was said to me on my debut against New South Wales, believe me. It was questioning my ***uality, my father's ***uality, and everything else.
:huh:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Law: "We had a culture at the time that you had to start doing the business in Brisbane grade cricket; we want to see you scoring hundreds, taking five-fers and winning games of cricket before you get elevated. You can't just turn up and play. If you think you're ready at 18 to play first-class cricket – mate, everyone thinks that."
@Burgey how can you disapprove of this smart man and his thesis against Edwards and Sangha?

SeamUp

International Coach
Clive Rice at 6 and we good to go. A place for Mike Proctor maybe too.

Old Scoreboard at Newlands that was built for the old war heroes.

1982/83 Windies Rebel Series.

1609664415906.png

Last edited:

aussie tragic

International Captain
What's going on with english cricketer knighthoods?

There were only 10 knighthoods in the entire 20th century and then Sir Ian Botham in 2007, which was equally for his significant charity work as for his cricket exploits.

Now the floodgates have opened with Cook, Boycott and Strauss, while James Anderson was to be knighted this year except they were too worried Aussies would sledge him while he still played lol

Does that mean Sir Stuart Broad is next, or will it be Sir Ben Stokes?

Last edited: