• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Flem274*

123/5
discovered on the cricinfo profile of ewen thompson

the strain on his body convinced him to quit first-class cricket after that season. He's now focused on a career as a player-***-coach for district side Northland

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Merry Christmas Burgey, may the mods forgive the 5 pointer about to come your way for avoiding the swear filter

Tom Flint

International Regular
Merry Christmas all at cricket web I know we all have our differences but one thing I know we all have in common is our love of cricket xx

SillyCowCorner1

I extend Xmas greetings to all fellow members.

You guys are the most diverse set of people I know. Hailing from all over the world.

We are here because of our shared love for the game (we all know that test cricket is the best cricket).

Enjoy, with your family and friends.
Peace,
SCC1

SeamUp

International Coach
Merry Christmas everyone !

5 Wisden Cricketers of the decade

AB de Villiers
Virat Kohli
Steve Smith
Ellyse Perry
Dale Steyn

SeamUp

International Coach
In SA, it is tradition to show the 438 game on Xmas day. Man, poor Mickey Lewis. Right-arm fast-medium to the fence.

Last edited:

vcs

Say what you will but no one takes more than 10 runs in an over off Mick Lewis thrice in a row.