• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unreal stuff. Cluj CC from Romania there for the first time and there one Romanian was a trained bodyguard. Built like a tank but trotted in like a fairy and through the ball up 20m in the air and it landed in front of the batsman. I had't seen anything quite like it. Good laugh.
We've already had a thread on him.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
This is pretty cool. I've always been a fanboy of these ODI kits used by touring teams to Australia in the mid-90s. Until now I had never seen an Indian version of this kit (let alone a "Malaysian" version!)

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is pretty cool. I've always been a fanboy of these ODI kits used by touring teams to Australia in the mid-90s. Until now I had never seen an Indian version of this kit (let alone a "Malaysian" version!)

Was this game played in Australia?

If yes, then the score 15/0 implies that 15 Malaysian wickets fell for no run.

:laugh:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Yep, harsh is on the money.

Interesting format; 8 players per team, 14 overs per innings & each side must have 7 bowlers send down two overs each.

In another video I found Matthew Hayden of all people picks up a rare wicket.

SillyCowCorner1

Yep, harsh is on the money.

Interesting format; 8 players per team, 14 overs per innings & each side must have 7 bowlers send down two overs each.

In another video I found Matthew Hayden of all people picks up a rare wicket.
Smells of Sim league

Burgey

Alyssa Healy currently 93 off 40 balls in the women's T20 vs SL. Australia 1/148 after 14. Good to see the visitors are as competitive in Australia as their male counterparts.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
"Even though it’s a 2-2 series and England were telling me I couldn’t celebrate a draw, but they did exactly that during the World Cup." - Nathan Lyon

A very good one from Lyon. Sigging this.

Burgey

Lol not bad from him at all. Besides, Australia hit more boundaries int eh Ashes, so we win on a count back.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
A lot of minnows in womens cricket isn't there? Sri Lankans look hopeless
Pretty sure they're a series loss against Thailand away from being lapped by them.

I'm not going to comment on why Thailand are much better in women's cricket than they are in men's cricket.

TheJediBrah

Pretty sure they're a series loss against Thailand away from being lapped by them.

I'm not going to comment on why Thailand are much better in women's cricket than they are in men's cricket.
Only a matter of time until there's a trans league in most sports tbh

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
A lot of minnows in womens cricket isn't there? Sri Lankans look hopeless
Australian women just ruthlessly dominating all opponents right now. Just like the 80s WI and 90s Australia men. Only the Indian women can give some sort of competition to them.