• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will they still have kids going out to stand with the captains for it? I can imagine one getting conked in the head by a carelessly tossed bat.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who would have been the bigger incel if they weren't famous athletes

Steve 'we didn't know what a girl was growing up' Waugh

Or

Steve 'my wife gives me throw downs in the yard the evening before a test' Smith

stephen

Or

Steve 'my wife gives me throw downs in the yard the evening before a test' Smith
Smith for sure.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member

Or

From Smitty from the stories I know

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Smith always struck me as the kinda kid who would've had his head flushed in the loo by guys like Warner if he wasn't so good at cricket.

TheJediBrah

lol wut Kohli is alpha through and through, was born alpha and will die alpha

Even if he couldn't even hold a cricket bat without dropping it he'd still probably go to bed at night on a pile of money surrounded by Bollywood starlets. It would just happen for him.

Burgey

Nah, his mannerisms and actions are so confected he's incapable of being Alpha. If you saw Kohli on the street you'd just immediately "Champ" him, then follow up with "All the best, Chief."

Beta as it gets.

TheJediBrah

Lmfao talking about a blind date that he left after 5 minutes "she was ugly, sorry, but she was ugly"

alpha af

Gnske

"He's like Michael Jackson, uh how Michael Jackson was"

Was nervous there for a moment, thank god she clarified.