• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

srbhkshk

International Captain
12 from 36 does sound low - I know Gayle is pretty poor with his running these days, but I'd imagine pretty much every player's SR looks poor if you exclude deliveries they hit boundaries from. Not sure how easy it is to run stats on this.

Minimising dot balls is important but much less so if you can consistently hit a lot of boundaries and end up with a good SR anyway
Taking Kohli as an upper limit (He seems to be the one who plays the least amount of dots.) His SR in T20s is 136 overall and 75 after removing boundaries - Gayle probably would be in the lower range though.

Bijed

International Regular
Haha, yeah, I'm certainly not denying that Gayle's running between the wickets is anything other than a joke.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Speaking of Pakistani domestic cricket, there's a pace bowler who just took a six-for who's supposedly 15.

I'm convinced they must use a different calendar there.

Bolo

State Captain
Speaking of Pakistani domestic cricket, there's a pace bowler who just took a six-for who's supposedly 15.

Koreans do. They are one at birth and two at the start of the year, so as two day old as we count can be two years.

cnerd123

likes this

that kid ripped our batting lineup apart in the Asia Cup. I saw some highlights of him bowling to them on Instagram and geez, it was just not fair.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah ***** you're going to need to be specific about which team you mean out of the 893 teams you support.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
that kid ripped our batting lineup apart in the Asia Cup. I saw some highlights of him bowling to them on Instagram and geez, it was just not fair.
Shaheen is just 18 as well. Pakistan continues to churn out quality fast bowlers.