• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was at Cardiff 2015, so,

C J L Rogers
D A Warner
S P D Smith
M J Clarke*
A C Voges
S R Watson
N M Lyon
B J Haddin†
M G Johnson
M A Starc
J R Hazlewood
Just to stick the boot in, you go and remind us that Voges played for Australia. Fmd.

Shri

Mr. Glass
It was at Cardiff 2015, so,

C J L Rogers
D A Warner
S P D Smith
M J Clarke*
A C Voges
S R Watson
N M Lyon
B J Haddin†
M G Johnson
M A Starc
J R Hazlewood
It will probably be Warner or Haddin. Don't see anyone else being stupid enough to say what was said out loud.

TheJediBrah

I don't think Haddin would be the one. Seems to be the type to just talk **** and annoy everyone, being outright rude at times (or coming across that way), but not actually "crossing the line" as it were.

It'd have to have been Warner or Haze. Possibly Starc. I'd say Lyon too but I don't think he's smart enough to come up with it.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
There are some seriously weird and wonderful team names in Pakistan domestic cricket, Water and Power Development Authority springs to mind

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There are some seriously weird and wonderful team names in Pakistan domestic cricket, Water and Power Development Authority springs to mind
WAPDA is a great acronym to say out loud. Pakistan International Airlines is my favourite for some reason, although Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited is close.

vcs

Nah.

I think they should be favourites to win the Asia Cup, which probably means they'll fail to make the finals now.

Howe_zat

Audio File

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
This 100 has resurfaced. The latest developments are,

- trials happening (as I speak) at Trent Bridge (men) and Loughborough (women), trying out various wacky experiments with sub fielders, 10 ball overs etc etc. The trials involve players not appearing in tomorrow's cc fixtures. They seem to be ''North v South'' fixtures.

- ECB have copyrighted ''the hundred'' in Asia, Australia etc. (how much of this is to do with them conceding control of Twenty20 to India then?).

- County chairmen are pissed and will have a big meeting on 27th September.