• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rapidashley Giles

Ffs. I’ve got to get up for work in 5 hours but every time I put my phone down I think of another one

cnerd123

likes this
I prefer Virattata Kohli tbh

Steve Smithmonchan and Smithmonlee
Natalie Scyther
Ekans Solkar
Glenn 'Pidgey' McGrath
Jos Butterfree

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pokémon XI

Bulbasaurav Ganguly
Farfetch'du plessis
Karun Dragonair
Scyther Ali Khan
Venomothal Rao
Lapras-anna Jayawardene (w)
Oddish Sodhi
Cameroon Koffing
Vaporeon King
Paras Mhambrey
Makhaya Dratini

Bijed

International Regular
Younis Kangaskhan
Graeme Swanna
Steve Finneon
Rohitmontop Sharma
Utpal Caterpie
David Seel
Dwayne Regirock
Groudon Bradman
Dinesh Karticuno
Martin Crobat
Aron Finch

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Just read that Mitchell Johnson will be making his motorsport debut this weekend in an F1000 event at Barbagello.

Best of luck to the big man!

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Not surprising.
Moeen should name and shame that Australian player. This is how they get away with it, because nobody wants to 'make a fuss'.

Cowardly denial not surprising either.

Gnske

Is it a good thing or a bad thing he didn't come out publicly with it at the time?

Shouldn't stand for it obviously. But the details make it seem like it had the potential to turn into a Monkeygate 2.0 fiasco.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's pretty shocking behaviour. Since we do not know the culprit I suggest CA ban all players involved in matches with Moeen in them for a year.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Bad thing. But he probably didn't want to make a scene. A lot of people were talking about him being a very devout Muslim/role model etc. Maybe he just wanted to concentrate on cricket. He should name the player now and let him explain/deny it publicly.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing he didn't come out publicly with it at the time?

Shouldn't stand for it obviously. But the details make it seem like it had the potential to turn into a Monkeygate 2.0 fiasco.

mr_mister

Name and shame the player I say. 6 in 11 chance it'd be a batsman and we could slot in Maxwell to the side