• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Al Jazeera refusing to hand over the raw footage made this whole thing dodgy as hell from the start. The fact that the ACU says they've already been able to discount some of their allegations makes the whole thing even less credible.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In 2010 with Pakistan you had clear cut actions with definite links to known names all exposed in a devastating manner. This is completely the opposite, the central figure is obscure as hell it seems and no-one is willing to put their money where their mouth is and say which players are connected and how. It stinks like three day old fish left out in the sun.

trundler

FB_IMG_1535465292119.jpg

This keeps popping up on my Facebook wall and I've told too many ****wits that Anderson isn't close to McGrath. Not to say I could get tired of singing McGrath's praises.

OverratedSanity

What happened with the England revelations recently ? This all seems attention seeking or not ?

Fresh corruption allegations against Australian players set to be aired - ESPNcricinfo
I wonder if we'll actually see names rather than innuendo this time.
Al Jazeera refusing to hand over the raw footage made this whole thing dodgy as hell from the start. The fact that the ACU says they've already been able to discount some of their allegations makes the whole thing even less credible.
Their use of blurred footage of the two Australian players was a very very poor choice. Either do a full expose like the Amir-Butt case or don't show any footage. Don't do this in-between rubbish where you don't even know whether the players whose blurred footage youre showing is supposed to indicate who it actually is (which makes no sense because it isn't even blurred well enough, everyone knows who the players in the video are) or it's just meant to be placeholder footage (which is an even dumber thing to do).

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've just decided Anderson needs to keep going another three, maybe, English seasons, so he can pass 1000 FC wickets.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Wow, that was some commentators curse on Paul Stirling. Deserves commentator right for calling him "Ireland's Viv Richards".