• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Burgey, I am happy to stay clear of your way, just stay clear of mine.

You have no idea who I am, nor what I know about what. But you do know I know the procedure of judicial summoning of expert witnesses pretty damn well.

I'm happy to leave it at that.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I haven’t got in your way ffs. You get called out on an opinion, it’s not an attack on you personally. Jfc man.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
I haven’t got in your way ffs. You get called out on an opinion, it’s not an attack on you personally. Jfc man.

Ellery Hanley - dominating Australian rugby league international rivalry for the past 25 years. Having played here in 1988.

I don’t know what it is you’re knowledgeable about, because I’ve yet to see any of it demonstrated on here, but try sticking to it. This is just junk posting of the lowest order.

Maybe I am too sensitive. If so I apologise to you unreservedly. But I sensed hostility in this post (and factual exaggerations if not inaccuracies).

I don't want to be your enemy. I don't even want to be *****'s enemy.

I just want to talk about cricket here( and the occasional more interesting topic)

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Maybe I am too sensitive. If so I apologise to you unreservedly. But I sensed hostility in this post (and factual exaggerations if not inaccuracies).

I don't want to be your enemy. I don't even want to be *****'s enemy.

I just want to talk about cricket here( and the occasional more interesting topic)
Oh but you do want that. He'll give out likes to you the same as if he were Bill Cosby in a lesbian bar.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Oh but you do want that. He'll give out likes to you the same as if he were Bill Cosby in a lesbian bar.

I'd rather wake up with Bill Cosby standing over me than *****. And I don't want to want to wake up to Dr Huxtable let alone Bill Cosby standing over me ever.

In an ideal world I'd wake up to KW, Boulty, and Rossco holding the World Cup.

Failing that, Jennifer Lawrence wouldn't be half bad.

How's Kathy Ireland looking these days?

*****? No.

Last edited:

Motorwada

Banned
Tickets (gold/platinum) for both the tests (SCG/MCG this year against India) should still be available around August right?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Women huh? Can't live with them, can't have your throat slit in your sleep without them.