• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Scumbag AB de Villiers, picks literally the hardest part of batting and says, if you can do this, runs will flow.

cnerd123

likes this
Should have called in sick today. Have no idea how I'm supposed to focus on work with all this cricket going on.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Whenever there is an edge the commentators go, in my time the bats were thinner. We get it. Now can it.

cnerd123

likes this
If Cook and Warner can hang in there till India resume play, we will have the three best openers in the world batting simultaneously.

cnerd123

likes this
We might even get the two best spinners in the world - Ashwin and Yasir - bowling side by side :D Though I sincerely hope not...

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Yea between NZ getting thrashed, England failing to put up a fight, and now India losing 3 to Elgar...kinda glad I didn't stay back home to watch this lol.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Apologies as I think there might be a thread on the cricketallstars thing but there has been a couple of cracking photos today

Coach Trip anyone? Just need Brendan to rouse the troops. Uk TV show for those who don't get the reference. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coach_Trip

And this one reminds of an amateur cricket agm that a lot of us have probably been to at some point in some dingy club house somewhere.