• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
You have no answer to that statement, so you must—in effect—use a symbolic form of smarminess to shrug it off and carry on.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
You have no answer to that statement, so you must—in effect—use a symbolic form of smarminess to shrug it off and carry on.
Well this is one, rather unpleasant to my abilities and personality both, interpretation of what I just did and why.

Please, tell me more about myself. Don't worry about getting personal, I think we're already past that point by now.

Last edited:

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Another interpretation then?

And in particular, one that another member might pick up?

Was his statement just that hilarious?

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Another interpretation then?

And in particular, one that another member might pick up?

Was his statement just that hilarious?
I much prefer that you continue to discuss the unpleasant interpretation of my abilities and personality both.

If you want to suggest that there are no further possible interpretations besides than the one you offered previously, you say so and why.

The stage is yours, rip me to shreds.

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I much prefer that you continue to discuss the unpleasant interpretation of my abilities and personality both.

If you want to suggest that there are no further possible interpretations besides than the one you offered previously, you say so and why.

The stage is yours, rip me to shreds.
Well you do tend to narrow the options down.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
You said,

Well this is one ... interpretation of what I just did and why.
If you are saying it is only one interpretation out of others possible, and complaining about the implications of that one interpretation, why not offer up other ones?

For a start, this would show your intentions in a different light, and people may be able to draw out interpretations of your future and past actions other than the one I offered for your reply to TJB above.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
You said,

If you are saying it is only one interpretation out of others possible, and complaining about the implications of that one interpretation, why not offer up other ones?
This is your opinion about me, you tell it. If there is only one interpretation, you say so and why. I asked you to carry on and told you not to worry about getting personal. Be my guest. Rip me to shreds.

For a start, this would show your intentions in a different light, and people may be able to draw out interpretations of your future and past actions other than the one I offered for your reply to TJB above.
You're the one telling everyone what my intentions behind that post were, and what this says about my abilities and personality. So you keep going. You're doing a great job. You shouldn't need any further information. Look at you what you were able to construe already just from a " :laugh: "

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm sorry but this is an ATG thread started by yours truly and it shall not be tainted with weird posting. Behave yourselves or take it elsewhere.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
This is your opinion about me, you tell it. If there is only one interpretation, you say so and why. I asked you to carry on and told you not to worry about getting personal. Be my guest. Rip me to shreds.
I've already told.

You tell your side.

Don't depend on me to provide reasons for you to contest or dispute something.

Look at you what you were able to construe already just from a " :laugh: "
It was more than just that.

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
I've already told.

You tell your side.
No - I am much more interested in you telling yours about me discussing me rather unpleasantly about my personality and abilities.

:laugh:

I didn't. But I told you you that you were welcome to substantiate your claims about my post of a " :laugh: " by getting as personal as you liked.

So if you're done discussing me unpleasantly, and as I have no interest in talking about myself on cricketweb right now, lets move on already?

Last edited:

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
No - I am much more interested in you telling yours about me discussing me rather unpleasantly about my personality and abilities.
I didn't. But I told you you that you were welcome to substantiate your claims about my post of a " :laugh: " by getting as personal as you liked.
So if you're done discussing me unpleasantly, and as I have no interest in talking about myself on cricketweb right now, lets move on already?

So you are deflecting the question I have asked.

And as for substantiation or whatever:

- A person makes an observation and directs criticism at you and how, according to this person, you've cause misunderstanding over whatever points you're trying to make

- Rather than defending yourself or otherwise responding with—you know—words, you reply with 'laughter', something that may be taken to be contemptuous of the point the other made, if not the person making that point*.

This is based just on those posts, with context as to how it got to that point provide by the previous posts in this conversation. Again, you've no proper response.

*So, I may take from this then you are insinuating something about somebody making a point against you. Please, tell me more.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
So you are deflecting the question I have asked.
I've told you already for you to tell your story about my abilities and personalities as unpleasantly as you wish. Once you have finished, that is the topic over as far as I am concerned.

So you can either keep going on about me, or you can cease.

I've already told.

You tell your side.

And as for substantiation or whatever:

- A person makes an observation and directs criticism at you and how, according to this person, you've cause misunderstanding over whatever points you're trying to make

- Rather than defending yourself or otherwise responding with—you know—words, you reply with 'laughter', something that may be taken to be contemptuous of the point the other made, if not the person making that point*.

This is based just on those posts, with context as to how it got to that point provide by the previous posts in this conversation. Again, you've no proper response.

*So, I may take from this then you are insinuating something about somebody making a point against you. Please, tell me more.

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've told you already for you to tell your story about my abilities and personalities as unpleasantly as you wish. Once you have finished, that is the topic over as far as I am concerned.
You keep acting a way that makes you fully deserve your treatment, every time. Your problems around here are caused by you and you alone.

Last edited: