• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sounds very serious. It's probably the end of his India career (not really important in the scheme of things).

Heboric

International Debutant
Sounds very serious. It's probably the end of his India career (not really important in the scheme of things).
Yeah you cant be playing for your country with that hanging over your head

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Wait a second - the wife of a major celebrity accuses said celebrity and his family of attempting to rape and kill her via drug overdose, and without any further details we assume the wife is correct?

Wouldn't surprise me if Shami married some chick in the wrong quadrant of the hot/crazy scale tbh. It's like that Rubel Hossain rape case. Sometimes bitches be crazy.

I'll wait for the investigation results before passing judgement.

Burgey

Sounds like Shami's ex is trying to bop him over long on and into the jug for 6 to ten.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricket Australia has now followed cricinfo's lead in making their fixtures display and scorecards infinitely worse. Also rather than the very convenient sized player that they had before it so far seems that I can only get the shield stream in either postage stamp format in the bottom right corner or in full screen.

Daemon

Pretty sure there was some foul play when he was cleared 2 days before the IPL the last time. Wouldn't surprise me if his IPL team made a generous donation to the university he was being tested in.

Gnske

Rejoice cricket fans, more time for KP in the commbox now.

Entire Channel 9 summers are now in store with KP at the helm taking on the vast gulf Tony Greig left behind. How are we so lucky?

Starfighter

I don't know how to feel about Kevin Pietersen quitting. I'm not sorry he's gone but I fear that Channel Nine is trying to set him up to be the next Tony Greig and we'll get subjected to his madness inducing patter every summer from now until forever / whenever C9 finally give up or lose the rights.