• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do the poms play IPL these days? I seem to recall that they never used to because it conflicted with their domestic season or something

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Do the poms play IPL these days? I seem to recall that they never used to because it conflicted with their domestic season or something
With Strauss coming in, the ECB did an u-turn on that policy. Another aspect of England's whole ''one-day revolution''.

Burgey

How has the boy been going ?
Been going well at Greenies, terrible of a Saturday. Can’t buy a run generally, but in rep stuff he’s been going ata run a ball and only been dismissed once.

I dunno. He’s a weird unit like that. He over thinks it, it when he knows his role he aces it. Part of learning I suppose.

Last edited:

Burgey

Parra 2/59 in the 15th chasing 165.

Cheers to Dan for dropping in. Sorry I was an intermittent host due to family and nervousness commitments

Burgey

Job done. Won by four wickets with 16 overs to spare. Burgeinho fortunate enough to hit the winning runs. Epic campaign by all.

Burgey

Good CW representation with Dan and Shri making appearances.

Kids presumably on the way home, dad getting pissed.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Job done. Won by four wickets with 16 overs to spare. Burgeinho fortunate enough to hit the winning runs. Epic campaign by all.
Called it when your side was 4 down. Things I have predicted well in advance so far: Two Rohit ODI double tons, Junior B hitting the winning runs.