• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
No speed guns for these tests? What speed does Corey Anderson bowl?
He bowls high 120s to 130 most of the time I feel but he's got a real effort ball that's a lot quicker. You can tell he's trying to preserve himself a bit after all his injuries; bit like a left arm Watson really.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I seem to recall him more in the late 130s/getting the odd one through at 140+ region.
Yeah that's what he bowls if he puts all his effort into actually bowling quickly, but he does that a lot less these days it seems. I like the idea of him being primarily a medium pacer and having that up his sleeve as a change-up though.

Flem274*

123/5
Once he gets through his early twenties hopefully he will be more willing to have a serious crack at being a genuine bowler.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Bangers with their crowd support totally deserve more cricket than what they get. Also if Bangers are going to play this well at home then they should be getting 3 match series.

Lastly this is the best I have ever seen Tamim bat. (didn't see his drop mind you) and then he edges one through slips as I type this.

FMD the crowd is into it.

Flem274*

123/5
This is far from the best I've seen him bat, but maybe I have rose tinted glasses. This has been full of outside edges, top edges and general awkwardness in between the beauties.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
This is far from the best I've seen him bat, but maybe I have rose tinted glasses. This has been full of outside edges, top edges and general awkwardness in between the beauties.
I enjoyed how he saw off boult after lunch. Boult was bowling some pearlers outside off stump.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah that's what he bowls if he puts all his effort into actually bowling quickly, but he does that a lot less these days it seems. I like the idea of him being primarily a medium pacer and having that up his sleeve as a change-up though.
Lol @ 'these days' ? Isn't the guy just 22 having recently lost a ton of weight? When exactly was he bowling more quickly then?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Agree, far too many reckless strokes to describe it in any other way