• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, where did that come from? I was just about to comment about how ridiculously easy the batting looks..and Wagner gets one to nip back through the gate. Talk about a wicket coming from nowhere.

Zinzan

Please to see Bartin dropped in spite of the fact it's looking like a spinners track. The guy is clearly not up to test standard for mine. Williamson > Bartin with the ball.

Zinzan

Best I recall Wagner bowling to be honest. Ironically looks more potent here than I've seen him on green-tops.

Zinzan

Speaking of Williamson.....:-O 21 test wickets at 36 a piece is more than respectable for a part-time spinner.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
This has been a terrific spell by Wagner. I don't care if he does produce footmarks, Bracewell should never be picked ahead of him atm.

Zinzan

This has been a terrific spell by Wagner. I don't care if he does produce footmarks, Bracewell should never be picked ahead of him atm.
Ind33d. Bracewell has been diabolical with the ball in the last 12 months.... 7 Tests, 10 wickets @ 61

Mike5181

International Captain
Would have been handy in the first test. :whistling
Ind33d. Bracewell has been diabolical with the ball in the last 12 months.... 7 Tests, 10 wickets @ 61
Yeah, the second best bowler in the squad (assuming Gillespie isn't in his best form) should generally be an automatic selection. To allow factors like variation, footmarks etc to influence selection, there can't be anything more than a marginal difference in performance with the ball. Averaging 40 compared to Bracewell's 60+ in the last 18 months or so isn't that.

I was quite impressed with Sodhi today. Clearly more talent there than Bartin, Patel etc.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Pitch looks flat from the small amount I have seen, Mominul looks a player in form and rightly so, very confident and looks much more at ease at the crease compared to Tamim.

Flem274*

123/5
Missed the start but good to see Sodhi not getting mowed but the fielding has been lacking tstl. All the bowlers guilty of bowling only five good balls an over and Bangladesh are capitalising. Nice to see Wagner bowl so well.

Despite his bad luck Bracewell really really needs wickets because he's bowled some meh in between.