• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Glad we didn't let any cobwebs sneak in during that week off :dry:

Thank you Boult/Williamson

Gotta feel for Bracewell

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Is McCullum the worse regular slipper NZ have ever had? He must average less than 50% there.
he is and has always been awful in the slips. Unlike his keeping which at one time was superb. In the covers he was also exceptional.

cricmahanty

School Boy/Girl Captain
It sucks that this isn't getting televised here in India. No online streams either.

If Trent Boult's spells in Sri Lanka are anything to go by, the lad has a good future ahead.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I know it happened about 10 minutes ago but that Amanul stroke was terrible from a batsman who has been picked to be a little cautious. I would imagine he is the most under pressure batsman, is anyone in domestic cricket putting pressure on him? Someone like a Siddique or how about Imrul Kayes lol.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I know it happened about 10 minutes ago but that Amanul stroke was terrible from a batsman who has been picked to be a little cautious. I would imagine he is the most under pressure batsman, is anyone in domestic cricket putting pressure on him? Someone like a Siddique or how about Imrul Kayes lol.
The shot was on, he just played it dreadfully.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
this is going to be a long day in the field I'm afraid. Now that the swing is gone the batsman are comfortably driving on the up.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
this is going to be a long day in the field I'm afraid. Now that the swing is gone the batsman are comfortably driving on the up.
Looks that way. :( I'm counting on Wagner to be the sort of guy who can make things happen against the run of play. Fingers crossed.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wagner will either get Tamim quickly or be utterly obliterated. In these conditions I'm not betting on the former...