• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
This little partnership has probably made the draw inevitable now - or at least a Bangladesh victory impossible

Ryan19

School Boy/Girl Captain
It seems a bit strange to try to force a result. You may as well just let everything rest on the second test.

Flem274*

123/5
Normally a stiff task on a day 5 afternoon pitch. But the pitch is still quite flat, not?
Gazi has found turn and variable bounce. I don't think our two lead spinners are likely to do much though. Maybe KW's golden arm will be running hot today, otherwise it's all on the quicks who bowled well in the first innings.

GGG

State Captain
A bit too sporting, I would of batted another 4 or 5 overs as I am sure Bangladesh would still give it a go.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
It seems a bit strange to try to force a result. You may as well just let everything rest on the second test.
It's not as ballsy as it seems - they can post 9 men on the boundary, slow the over rate, bowl wide of off stump etc if wickets aren't forthcoming.

Only trouble being they don't have the most reliable bowling line-up to achieve it. Ah well, bit of life breathed into the contest. Well played again Test cricket

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Phlegm, you're being far too obvious with the constant references. You've been a mod before, you've seen the mod forum, can it.

GGG

State Captain
What did that Bangladesh commentator on TV say? We should bowl some half volleys so they can get some runs and be more comfortable going for the chase? As if a sporting declaration wasn't enough.