• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

Prensel

U19 Cricketer
So Williamson the only spinner to take a wicket, and all 3 seamers have taken a wicket. So we should be playing four seamers and Williamson.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Nah I reckon that was dropping well short of ross, it was only about shin height for Brendon.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I think if Bangladesh get within 50 runs of NZ or especially if they get a lead, NZ will shut up shop and take the draw, but if NZ get a decent first innings lead then I suspect they will quickly push on and a Bangladesh second innings collapse could be on the cards.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
My early impression of Sodhi is to say despite the promise of his delightful drift on the two good 'uns he bowls each over his lack of accuracy means that he is not test standard. I hope he comes back in the 2nd dig and proves me wrong.

Prensel

U19 Cricketer
Mushfiqur been playing with Haque's mind, mix ups in running, and now hes out, avoided losing his top score of 200!

Good ball though