• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Yessssss Williamson. From the commentary it looks like he's deserved that after beating Shakib's bat plenty of times.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
The heats not the problem, its the humidity that comes with it. That said they have had a couple of weeks to acclimatise, so Anderson should be able to manage more than 3 over spells.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
The heats not the problem, its the humidity that comes with it. That said they have had a couple of weeks to acclimatise, so Anderson should be able to manage more than 3 over spells.
I think it was a four over spell. But yes I agree a 5th over wouldn't have destroyed him.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Suddenly against a right hander - Sodhi looks reasonable - or at least there were 2-3 reasonable balls. Some good drift on the good ones.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
meh, I don't see what everyone is so excited about with Sodhi. No way he'll average under 30.
Take a second look again - at the one that is pitched up on off stump. unfortunately there are only 2 per over. But that would be the hype.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I've not been watching this religiously or anything but for a batsman in at 4 to have scored over 72% of the team runs is sensational.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've not been watching this religiously or anything but for a batsman in at 4 to have scored over 72% of the team runs is sensational.
Oldest record in cricket history in danger imo.
Regardless 151 out of 214 is an astonishing effort.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some effort by Mominul this. Be good if they have found another good bat to improve the team a bit more in the long term.