• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bracewell should eventually prove he's better than a Test average of 10. Hope that day is today.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
This is just atrocious. Profligate yesterday, pay for it today.

Sounds like a reasonable ball to get Anderson. Dougeh century required.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
The one glimmer I'm holding on to is that Williamson and Fults made batting on this pitch look a lot easier than it actually is, and that it's not really the 500 par monster that we all assumed it was at tea time yesterday. But from what I actually saw yesterday, I kinda doubt that that's the case.

Flem274*

123/5
hahaha that's some reprieve.

Stop giving Rubel wickets you ****s, especially you Watling, don't you dare provide an opening for McHesson to bring in Luke "Imported plastic opportunist version of that's the way he plays" Ronchi.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, wow, just Cricinfo. Watling sounds gash atm.

300 up. Well that's something I guess.

Flem274*

123/5
I'd honestly have Watling in the middle order even if Ronchi was the keeper.

Third best technique in the side, third best brain, wants to do the work and will do anything for the team. I'd take the likes of him, Taylor and KW over some others any day of the week.

Flem274*

123/5
Razzak looks a much improved bowler. The pitch is turd but he's bowled the odd beauty, which is more than what he used to do.

Robiul is also the best Bangladesh fast bowler I've seen.