• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, hopefully it breaks up at some stage. The strategy should be to bat for 7 sessions and then hope the weather holds on days 4 and 5.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I bet if you squint your eyes, and watch it through a mirror you could almost pretend that it's Fleming batting.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You could literally say the same thing about any of our batsmen save Taylor on that tour. Anyway, even if Fulton does crack it at the intl level, I doubt he'll be playing for more than a couple of years anyway, on account of his being 34.
I keep forgetting Fulton's that old truth be told, keep thinking he's around 32. Regarding the other NZ batsmen in England, at least most of them actually appear to have a technique suitable for Test cricket.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
That NZ commentator failing to mention Herath as a late bloomer a travesty
Honestly, Danny Morrison isn't capable of actually putting a verbally correct sentence together. It's amazing that he even remembered Ajmal tbh.

Mike5181

International Captain

Please tell me everyone has seen this.

Well done Kane. Honestly should be looking at a big big hundred here.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I would say that that ad is offensive, but again, I don't think Danny Morrison quite understands 3 syllable words so we'll just say it's horribly, horribly embarrassing.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Are you kidding? The guys a national treasure! I brown myself every time I watch that clip.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I would say that that ad is offensive, but again, I don't think Danny Morrison quite understands 3 syllable words so we'll just say it's horribly, horribly embarrassing.
I'd say it's pretty offensive tbh. Lucky for Danny that Hone hasn't picked up on it otherwise Danny'd be in for a fair jostling next time he visits Waitangi.