• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

BeeGee

International Captain
The camera operators constant losing of the ball and then continuing to follow an imaginary ball all the way to the boundary is rather annoying.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sup people, long time.

Is Guppers injured anyone? I suppose the NZ selectors will allow Fulton a free reign for a couple of years following his century in both innings in spite of the fact he's palpably not up to it as a test opener. Might sound harsh but I genuinely consider that performance in Auckland to be a bit of a fluke. Thought he showed his true colours in the return series in England where he was a walking wicket.

Flem274*

123/5
Sup Zinzan.

Guptill is injured. I'm not sold on Fulton either, but I don't think Guptill is a better test opener at present.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
NZ Batting averages in descending order
+ two debutants

Bangladesh
+ one debutant

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Sup people, long time.

Is Guppers injured anyone? I suppose the NZ selectors will allow Fulton a free reign for a couple of years following his century in both innings in spite of the fact he's palpably not up to it as a test opener. Might sound harsh but I genuinely consider that performance in Auckland to be a bit of a fluke. Thought he showed his true colours in the return series in England where he was a walking wicket.
Guptill is injured, but IMO he's less up to it as a test batsman than Fulton or any number of openers around NZ.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Sup people, long time.

You could literally say the same thing about any of our batsmen save Taylor on that tour. Anyway, even if Fulton does crack it at the intl level, I doubt he'll be playing for more than a couple of years anyway, on account of his being 34.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sup Zinzan.

Guptill is injured. I'm not sold on Fulton either, but I don't think Guptill is a better test opener at present.
Guptill is injured, but IMO he's less up to it as a test batsman than Fulton or any number of openers around NZ.
Haha, "Potentially" better being the operative word for Guptill, although you're both bang-on if we actually look at what he's achieved.

Meanwhile.....gotta love how late Williamson plays the spinners. Was the first thing I noticed about him in his debut against India.